How does it work?
Projectt consolidates your budget, forecast, billable hours & non-billable effort in the one place to give you the most up-to-date picture of your project’s progress. We pull information from Harvest, Forecast and compare it to your budget to give you an instant and reliable project health snapshot.
If you develop on Agile, Projectt is for you. We designed Projectt to amalgamate Harvest, Forecast and Jira to easily track where your project is at. Are you going to deliver on time, within budget? Are you deviating from your target hours? All that and more can be seen at a glance. And you can go into as much details as you need.
What if you don’t use Harvest or Forecast? Well, you will not miss out from our amazing app, we have implemented an alternative CSV feed. It can work online or standalone.
What are the benefits?
- You and your clients will have instant and the most up-to-date picture of the progress of your projects. If you have multiple projects, you can see their progress as a group or as individual projects.
- Transparency! Everybody has visibility of the most up-to-date information. You know when a change in the original budget was made and you also have the option to document the whys, which comes in handy later when clients forget the reason of a change in scope or delivery date.
- Updates are done automatically, long gone those days of using spreadsheets to track where things are, one less thing to worry about.
- And last but not least, Projectt standardises the project management style of all the PMs involved, everybody provides the same inputs, every project’s health is measured with the same parameters, reporting becomes easier and routine.
Where can I get more details about your security practices?
Have a look at the Security and Privacy page. But in a nutshell:
- Everything is hosted on AWS, using the 12 Factor approach to configuration
- All data is stored in managed Postgres, and any sensitive data is encrypted
- We're not some random group of teenagers somewhere in Europe that you never knew existed. We're in Sydney, Australia, we built this, and we've been successfully building large tech for over 20 years
- Rather than guess at what questions you might have, please feel free to send us any specific questions